Tuesday 9 February 2016

Easy Pancake Recipe • Only 3 Ingredients!

I found a recipe a while ago where someone made pancakes out of just oats, banana and water! When I made my pancakes I couldn't remember the recipe so I trusted my brains. This could have gone one of two ways. Thankfully it went well! They tasted amazing, way better than any pancake I had ever made before I became Vegan! These Pancakes are also healthy!

Ingredients (serves 1):

  • 1/2 Cup Oats, I used Jumbo Oats
  • 1 Banana, half for topping
  • 1/2 Cup of Water
Recipe:
  1. Put your oats into a blender/ food processor
  2. Blend until they become a flour consistency 
  3. Add 1/2 a banana, and blend
  4. Add water and proceed to blend until a pancake batter is formed
  5. Place on a non stick saucepan on a medium heat
  6. Keep flipping over so the pancake is evenly cooked and does not stick
  7. When finished add what ever topping you want! I used the rest of the banana and chia seeds!