Wednesday 17 February 2016

Giraffe • Eating Out Vegan

Tofu and Squash Laksa
I have now been here twice and both times I have been thoroughly impressed! The food made and presented at Giraffe is both beautiful and delicious! I also visited two different locations, so it makes the odds of you going even better!

This first time I went I had the lovely Tofu and Squash Laksa. I was a bit cautious about it at first as I didn't fancy it, but as I knew it was 100% vegan I went for it! When it arrived I was hugely impressed with the presentation, which was a big head start! I ate every last bit of this dish! It was that good that I wanted to go back asap!

Sweet Potato Salad
So when I had the option of choosing where to eat a couple months later I decided i wanted to have the Tofu and Squash Laksa! Little did I know the Giraffe I decided to visit was a on the go version! Which meant instead of a sit down restaurant it was more of a fast food joint! This scared me as I hadn't done any research about what was vegan! But then I saw a sweet potato salad! I though this must be vegan! So I asked and it was 100% vegan! The only down point is that they gave me this straight away even though we had to wait for others food to be cooked! So I had to sit with my food in front of me and wait for everyone else's. It was really nice but not as good as the Laksa!!

I hugely recommend that you visit Giraffe!! There food is so delicious and you can tell they really put effort into each and every dish!