Friday 11 March 2016

Why Raw Till 4 Made Me Gain Weight!!

Having a raw till 4 lifestyle is known to make you skinny and loose lots of weight! As seen below from FreeLee the Banana Girl, who's Youtube I suggest you visit!


I have attempted Raw Till 4 for 2 weeks and gained weight! and the reason was I WAS COMPLETING IT COMPLETELY WRONG

I wasn't eating barely enough calories which lead me to binge eat every night!

I was scared because on this lifestyle you are suggested to eat well over 2000 calories! When society tells you to eat as less as possible!

Since eating more raw calories I have noticed the weight I gained to be going! Also my body feels and looks so much better already!

I'm so excited for whats to come on this lifestyle!

I LOVE IT SO MUCH and recommend you join in too! Not only are you saving the animals by not eating them you are eating in the way your body has been built! Only eating from mother natures goodness!!

Also after 4 don't go binging on rubbish like I did. It made me feel horrible, I suggest sticking to HIGH CARB LOW FAT foods!!

Check out these youtube pages they are huge inspiration to me!