Sunday 27 March 2016

Vegan Easter Eggs

Everyone thinks that we, as Vegans cant enjoy Easter! But Vegan Easter Eggs are progressively getting more and more popular! On this page I will post Easter Eggs which I have tried and tested.


The first ever Vegan Easter Egg I have ever tried is the Choices caramel egg. 

With this egg you also get 3 Caramel flavoured choices. 

Firstly this egg is presented really well and looks really enticing. 

As soon as I got this, I opened it and it just looked and felt like a completely normal Easter Egg. 

Though it is a little on the small side but that doesn't overly matter.




The little Caramel bites are delightful! You could not tell that it was Vegan because it tasted so normal! I would eat them again and again! Its disappointing you only get three!


Then the actual egg its self wasn't as satisfying. It was nice but way to sweet. I believe this only because it was a caramel flavoured chocolate rather than a normal milk chocolate or dark chocolate flavour.

Though if you love sweet things you will also love the egg as everyone has different preferences!

I would probably rate this egg 3/5 because the caramel choices where to die for! But then the egg itself didn't appeal to me.