Tuesday 15 March 2016

Outfits Ideas • Job Interview

Its always quite difficult to decide what to wear for Job Interviews. As I love fashion I wanted to give you some outfit ideas!

At job interviews you want to stand out but also look smart. I wouldn't opt for bright colours.
In this look I have...

A baggy maroon blouse from Next,

Tucked into a mini skirt from H&M,

Paired with a blazer jacket from New Look.

For shoes I just added a pair of Vegan boots.

I also chose no accessories as I didn't want to look over the top, and keep it simple and classy.

For my hair I french plaited the top of my hair in two braids.

I GOT THE JOB SO IT MUST HAVE WORKED ;)




Another outfit idea, which I also got the job for! is this simply skirt and vest top combo.

I think keeping it classy and simply is a definite for a job interview!

You want to impress them and make them believe you are very smart and sophisticated!

Do you think they are more likely to hire you dressed smartly or in your lounge outfits like jogging bottoms?