Tuesday 2 February 2016

What I Eat In A Day • January 22nd

I decided to give an insight into what a normal, vegan student eats in a day. I love watching what I eat in a day videos just to give me inspiration and ideas! Also to make me aware of the right amount of food to eat and make sure Im eating enough, i.e. not to much and not to little. I don't count my calories as I feel its healthier to listen to my body, to an extent.

Breakfast:
So my normal everyday breakfast is 1/2 cup of Porridge with Almond Milk with a Banana and 1tbsp of Chia Seeds. I decided not to put a picture of porridge on my blog as its not the prettiest.


Lunch:
My lunch varies day to day depending on what I fancy. Today I opted for Couscous, which to be honest is a go to for me at lunch time. It so easy to make and tastes so nice! Today I decided to add Pineapple, Peas and Mild Chilli Powder.


Dinner:
My go to dinners normally vary between Rice and Sweet Potatoes because why change something you love that is also healthy!? So tonight I had a Tilda Microwaveable Rice (Mexican Mixed Bean) and Vegetables! Normally I just cook fresh Vegetables and throw them together but I found a ready made pack in Sainsburys. This pack had; Babycorn, Edamame, Pak Choi, Tenderstem Broccoli and a Chilli. It tasted so good!


Snacks:
  • Gala Apple
  • Persimmon
  • Orange
  • Grapes