Sunday 31 January 2016

Chiquito • Eating Out Vegan

I had an invite to a birthday meal at Chiquito, I have only heard of this place a little. this made me really anxious to wether or not they had a Vegan option at all! I did a bit of research before I went because i had to choose what I wanted a week before. I found the Veganuary website really helpful as they explain all the vegan options which you can find HERE.
I opted for the Roasted Vegetable Fajitas, to be honest I wasn't expecting a lot. I was expecting to get one maybe to fajitas on my plate, but of wow I was happily surprised when they brought out my food! The brought out vegetable screwers on top of a pile of vegetables, on a sizzling tray! Which looked amazing and then also I then had another tray given to me. On this tray was 2 portions or guacamole and 2 portions of salsa, as I opted for no sour cream and cheese, as obviously not Vegan. Also on this side tray was 3 fajita wraps, so I could make my own wraps! I filled them up so much and still had vegetables left over! It tasted so yummy! I want to go back! I highly recommend this place! All the staff were nice and helpful too!!
Sorry my pictures aren't the best, the lighting was terrible and I was so hungry!