Tuesday 24 November 2015

Post Workout / Pre Lunch Snack • Simple Hummus and Veg

Some days I don't plan what I eat, because I like surprises! ... I'm joking, some days I just can't be bothered to do anything fancy! I'm sure you get those days too? So I've been to the gym and its almost midday and I'm a bit peckish so need something to keep me going. This is where my favourite combination appears! This simple snack is so easy to put together and requires no cooking! ... Also obviously you can use whatever veg you want!


Ingredients:
  • Handful of cherry tomatoes (I normally have more but I ran out)
  • 1/3 Cucumber
  • 1 Large Carrot
  • 1 Medium Avocado
  • 2 tbsp Hummus (I used Tesco sweet chilli hummus)
Recipe:
  • Prepare all of your veg, i.e. peel and cut it all up how you prefer.
  • Put it all on a plate/bowl
  • Add your beautiful hummus
  • ENJOY!