Tuesday 15 December 2015

Banana Oat Cookies • Healthy Simple 2 Ingredient Guilt Free Recipe

As I missed National Cookie Day yesterday I thought I had to make up for it this morning! So I decided that I wanted cookies for breakfast. Though as a student I didn't want to go out wasting money buying new ingredients that I didn't have. So I examined my cupboards and then I simply thought of a combination that I thought would work. Banana and Oats! Simple! I normally have oatmeal for breakfast anyway so it would be similar! I am happy to tell you that it actually worked too!!! They are also very healthy and guilt free!

Ingredients:

  • 1 Banana
  • 3/4 Cups of Oats (I used organic jumbo oats)

Recipe:
  1. Peel your banana, cut it up and place in a bowl
  2. Put in the microwave for 30 seconds
  3. Mash up your banana with a fork and then add your oats
  4. Here you can also add what ever you fancy e.g. chocolate/berries
  5. Cover your baking tray with baking paper
  6. Add mixture in spoonfuls
  7. Cook in the oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes, depending on how crunchy you want them
  8. ENJOY SOME YUMMY HEALTHY GUILT FREE COOKIES!!