Saturday 12 December 2015

Gift Ideas • 100% Vegan • MUM

For some reason people think its hard buying Vegan presents. The moment I told my family I was Vegan my auntie started to panic on what to buy me. But after you think about it, its actually very easy! Just stay away from things like big branded chocolates and cosmetics and go for the vegan kinds! I have put together this post to show you different ideas to of gifts to get for different family members from your Mum to your Grandad.

Firstly MUM 

Firstly I would just suggest to write down lots of different things your mum is interested in. I always love to present gifts well as it shows you've put more effort in. So I decided to put all my mums gift into a gift baskets, which I have never done before, so should be interesting! Then I just had to fill the basket!


These are the overall gifts for Mum

Here is the base of my present the basket which I simply got here from eBay

My mum is a big fan of christmas decorations so I had to add one in! This is a cute candle holder that looks beautiful when lit up! You can find them in many places including Amazon here.

My mum also loves cats! I came across this at Animal Aid's Christmas Fayre and had to pick it up!

No present is really complete without chocolate is it?
So I went organic and just simply got my mum some
Vegan chocolate! Which I hope she enjoys!
This may look very weird but my mum is obsessed
with chickens! And every year the kitchen needs a
new calendar. So instead of getting one on the high
I shopped online to get one slightly different.


If like my mum yours is also obsessed with chickens then you can find this lovely calendar here
Also I added this to the presents! Gotta have a classic in there ;) On christmas day when everything calmed down
there's never really anything good on the TV. So I got mum this for us all to enjoy!

ALSO DONT FORGET THE FLOWERS!!!