Tuesday 8 December 2015

Pizza Express • Eating Out Vegan

I have always wanted to eat at Pizza Express, even before I had a vegan lifestyle. Everyone always recommended it and I put it on top of the pizza hiarachy though I had never previously been! Walking through the door the atmosphere was so relaxing, not to busy and beautiful Italian music in the background. We were shown to our seat and given the menu and I already knew what I wanted before I opened it. I wanted the pizza famous in the vegan world... The PIZZA PIANTA! ... I just had to wait for my family to decide on what they wanted.

After they finally decided we ordered! This part was a bit awkward, after each of us ordered our pizza's I asked about the dips that come with the dough balls (dough balls are 100% vegan). The waitress told me I could have the parsley and garlic butter ... butter? I thought that was weird. Unless they make butter differently in Italy! So I had to look it up on my phone and we cannot eat the parsly and garlic butter dips! We can have the garlic oil and chilli oil!


So when our food was brought over I asked for some chilli oil to accompany my pizza and dough balls. The pizza was perfect!! (I asked for it without rocket and olives) It tasted divine! One of the best pizzas I have ever eaten. They are like PIZZA GODS. I ate mine so slowly to treasure every part. I highly highly highly recommend you visit pizza express! They are extremely vegan friendly. You can even take in vegan cheese which they will add/swap on your chosen pizza! Well done Pizaa Express, Well Done.