Tuesday 1 December 2015

Cosy Club • Eating Out Vegan

People have always recommended Cosy Club to me, even before I was Vegan, and I've always wanted to go! I have walked past it many times thinking its probably way too expensive as it looks like such a nice place. Well let me tell you it wasn't at all expensive! I ended up going for a lunch on my birthday with my mum and we were shocked at the great value!!
As soon as you walk though the doors you are met by this amazing homely feeling. we were shown to our seats straight away and given menus. I asked about vegan options, to only find out they have a completely different menu for us Vegans! Just like royalty ;) There was so much choice unlike other restaurants, my brain couldn't cope! To the right you can see the whole Vegan menu that cosy Club had to offer!

After being stuck for choice I decided on the Vegan Breakfast, as I have one never had a breakfast at a restaurant and two it just sounded so yummy! I also chose to accompany it with a green tea. The waiting time was normal for any restaurant of around 25/30 minutes. Though we didn't even notice the time as we were having a lovely catch up! I was super excited to get my meal, I kept looking over my shoulder for the waitress! Then it arrived and oh my gosh it looked so good! I mean look at it!! After talking this picture I ate every single bite! ... MOUTH WATERINGLY GOOD! There was baked beans, sourdough toast, warm hummus, cooked tomatoes, peppers, mushroom and fried potatoes. I now need to go back and have it again and I also want to try everything else on there menu!!



After devouring this yummy meal we got the bill and it came to under £20! Both meals with drinks! I was so shocked and super happy! With the bill I left this super cute card to say thank you for the Vegan option. I always carry them with me just in case i need to use them! They are such a good idea and way to get our message across more and show the demand for Vegan Options.