Friday 18 December 2015

How to cook Sweet Potatoes • Baked Potato and Fries

Sweet Potatoes taste so so good and should be used more than they are! I only started eating them once I started eating healthy. I wish I started eating them sooner, not just for there health benefits but because there taste is just delicious! Two ways I use them is either to make baked potato or fries! I forgot to take pictures so I will update this post when I make them again.

Baked Potato
To cook these simply:
  1. Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees celsius 
  2. Slit the top of the potato
  3. Put in the oven and cook for 40-45 minutes
  4. Enjoy!!

Fries
To cook these simply:
  1. Pre heat the oven 200 degrees celsius 
  2. Cut your potato into fries
  3. Add seasoning of your choice, I normally add chilli powder and coriander
  4. Put in the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes
  5. Enjoy!!