Monday 14 December 2015

Gift Ideas • 100% Vegan • Grandad

Don't know what gifts to buy your Grandad that are totally ethical!? Well you're in the right place! Here is what I got for my Grandad's.


My one Grandad enjoys to drink wine out of a whiskey glass. He has a old glass he always uses so I looked online and found a website were you can create personalised ones! Personalised gifts are always a great idea because it shows you've put extra thought into the gift by making them unique for your chosen person. I got my personalised whiskey glass from Getting Personal.

My Grandad LOVES chrunchies, but obviously they are dairy, and with the dairy industry being really corrupt I definitely don't want to contribute to its profits. So I researched how to make my own vegan crunchy and then I found that there was some already made that you can buy! As you can see these are from the Fabulous Freeform Factory, which you can find in organic shops such as whole foods, you can also buy them online!