Tuesday 29 December 2015

Homemade Jam • Perfect Gift Idea

Are you ever stuck on what presents to get people? Luckily I love getting people there perfect gifts so I am here to help you out! Firstly as you can gain from the title of this post I have a small cute and super easy present. Homemade Jam would be perfect for that family member that you can't think of what to get them. It takes 5 minutes to make and not only is fresh from being homemade, but as you made it yourself it shows that you've spent time and effort on someone. Also this gift is fully vegan!


Ingredients:

  • 500g Pectin Sugar (I used Silver Spoon)
  • 600g of chosen Fruit (I used mixed berries)
  • 1 tsp of Vegan Butter
Recipe:
  1. Mash the fruit in a sauce pan, I used a potato masher
  2. Once all mashed up add the sugar
  3. Over a low heat mix the ingredients until the sugar dissolves
  4. Add in the butter
  5. Once butter is mixed in increase the heat until boiling
  6. Once the mixture is boiling continue to stir for 4 minutes
  7. Transfer to clean jars/containers 
I got my jars from hobby craft as they are cheap and look so nice with the added message on the front.